1) TERMS: Net Thirty (30) days on approved accounts
2) MAXON reserves the right, without notice, to change prices, price discounts, specifications, or construction, and to obsolete or discontinue the manufacture of any product.
3) Orders returned must be sent back to MAXON, 10321 Greenleaf Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, freight prepaid, and are subject to a restocking charge of 10% for Liftgates.
Prior authorization from Maxon's Customer Service Department is required for the returned of any Liftgate(s). Authorization may be obtained by contacting Maxon Customer Service.
Parts Ordering Program
1. Minimum order for parts is $50 for a single order.
2. Parts orders totaling over $1,000 will be shipped ground freight prepaid by MAXON.
3. Maxon offers the following additional discounts for stocking orders:
* $3,000 Net = 3% discount
* $4,000 Net = 4% discount
* $5,000 Net = 5% discount
4. Orders placed for next day air shipments must be received by Customer Service by 3:00 p.m. (PST)
5. The preferred method of placing a parts order is on-line at: Maxonlift.com. You may also e-mail your order directly to your Customer Service representative. If you wish to fax your order please send it to (888) 771-7713. Confirmations for all orders will be returned within 24 hours including stock availability.
1. Request for return of parts must be received within 6 months of the purchase date and must include original invoice number or purchase order number. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be issued and a copy of the RMA must accompany all returned parts. If a copy of the RMA is not included with the return, a 15% handling charge will be deducted from credit amount. In addition the RMA must clearly marked and visible on any packages..
2. All returned parts are subject to inspection and a 10% restocking fee. Any returned part not received in new condition will be subject to an additional reworking charge which will be based upon the labor and material cost required to return the part to new condition. If the part is unable to be returned to new condition the part with either be scrapped or returned to the customer at there expense.
3. RMA's are only valid for 30 days from date issued.
4. All RMA's must be returned to MAXON, freight prepaid, or with a MAXON authorized call tag number.
MAXON Lift Corp.
10321 Greenleaf Ave , Santa Fe Springs , CA 90670
All MAXON Parts are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
Thank You for purchasing Original MAXON Factory Parts.
MAXON reserves the right, without notice, to change prices, price discounts, specifications, or construction, and to obsolete or discontinue the manufacture of any product.
Because non-standard products require additional engineering time, special tooling, production coordination and labor, a cancellation policy will go into effect 3 business days after the order date.
Non-standard product orders may be cancelled or changed without penalty for 3 business days from order date. Non-standard orders that are cancelled or changed beyond 3 days from the order date will be assessed a fee of 20% of the order total.
Any request to cancel a non-standard order after production has been initiated, will not be accepted. Due to the nature of these orders the purchaser shall be responsible for the full amount of the order.
Any request to change or cancel a standard order after production has been started, may be treated as a finished goods return and subject to a 10% restocking fee.
If you have a UPS tracking number then click here . If not, then please contact our Customer Service department at 800-227-4116.